Bee Free is a driving system that allows the companion or user to maneuver and drive electronic wheelchairs (DB9 port).
Especially suitable for the transport of people with disabilities unable to drive.
- Handlebar with proportional steering (steering and acceleration) (16 bit)
- Bi-directional throttle lever that can be used with one hand
- Compatible with DB9 port power wheelchairs
- Direct attack on Rnet and Linx systems
- 2 independent magnets with 2 Hall effect sensors
- Ergonomic rubber handles